Stop! Before Booking ANY Entertainment…
With so much choice online these days, how do you know which African Entertainment company to book?
Let me ask you a simple question… How do you know you are getting 100% Authentic African drummers and dancers at the best price? Can all these companies who claim to offer African entertainment be relied on? In our experience, no they can’t! We’ve heard some horror stories over the years and we don’t want to be tarnished with the same brush!
So, before booking, please consider the questions below.
African Entertainment Company
- Do they have Working With Children Checks and Public Liability?
- Are the performers authentic? Meaning are they actually from Africa?
- Is the entertainment authentic? Meaning is it a traditional cultural experience?
- Can they provide you with at least 10 testimonials from various organisations?
- Do they offer entertainment that includes African Dance, Music, Drumming and Singing?
- Can they deliver nationwide? If so are you sure they will turn up or not cancel on you at short notice?
- Do they have credibility or do you know how long they have been around for?
- Do they have a dedicated support team to help you coordinate your event?
If they can’t answer these questions with full confidence we strongly recommend that you keep searching! You don’t want to ruin your event or day by booking the wrong company. We have seen so many organisations let down by companies claiming to provide similar experiences, so choose wisely.
For an African Entertainment Company you can rely on consider us, African Beat. We just don’t provide entertainment but an experience you will never forget. We take pride in every experience we provide and promise you will not be disappointed.
Sure, the old faithful Cocktail Mixing and Dance Classes are fun as a Hens Party Activity, but we’ve all been there and done that. There are only so many willy straws and topless waiters a woman can take!
Above all, you want to treat your bestie to something she would never expect, something completely unique to make her last hurrah truly memorable! It is her Hens Party after all.
Interactive African Drumming is an invigorating hens party activity. It also provides an opportunity to bond with the girls while doing something none of you has ever tried before.
Drum Roll, Please!
Picture this… Guests are surprised and delighted with a vibrant African drum and dance spectacular by a Master Drummer from Africa. Using an array of traditional African drums and dressed in colourful and vibrant African costume, our authentic musicians transport your guests to the tribal villages of Africa. The whole atmosphere vibrates with the sounds of drumming and singing.
Here’s What To Expect For An African Drumming Hens Party Activity
- Everyone drums together with an electric atmosphere in the air. The energy of the music creates excitement and smiles all round.
- African Beat’s Master Drummer from Africa guides the girls to play a variety of different African beats, layering sounds, and rhythms, bringing everyone together in harmony.
- Take pleasure in watching the ladies transform into a unified percussion orchestra, laughing, enjoying themselves and opening up to each other.
- Our talented performers showcase their drumming and dancing solos adding a fantastic WOW factor to the event.
If that isn’t enough, the upbeat music gets you all dancing like no-ones watching.
Drumming together lifts spirits and lowers inhibitions so expect everyone to let loose and dance to the beat of their own drum! Think tribal warrior style.
Not forgetting the all-important bride-to-be. She’ll be the star of the show!
Think Outside The Box
Forget tradition for a hens party activity and blow the future bride away with something they’ll never forget!
African Beat loves to delight their clients with dynamic, upbeat displays of authentic African entertainment. Find out more.
Infographic by For Every Hen
BOOM Beats! A must see show!
BOOM Beats! provides a rare opportunity that involves the whole family, from the youngest to the oldest, to boogie on down and have some fun together. Complete with an African drum on each seat you are drawn into not only a music lesson but also a visual & audible spectacle from the incredible performers.
The Salaka Ensemble
This group of musicians, singers and dancers, billed as Ghana’s hottest Drum & Dance Ensemble, have toured Australian schools & local communities for the past 11 years. Saturday, September 22, 2018 marks their debut Public Show, right here in Brisbane. The Salaka Ensemble are incredibly energetic and passionate about sharing their heritage. It only takes a few minutes to understand why – it’s truly fantastic. Their infectious enthusiasm for the music will create an overwhelming desire for the audience to experience this joy for themselves.
Enchanting, exhilarating and engaging
With an African Djembe drum on every seat (we don’t call them Bongos, come to the show to find out why!) you won’t be able to resist giving them a try, tapping a few beats while you wait for the show to begin.
From the outset, expect a party feel. BOOM Beats! does not rely on the drums alone to create an atmosphere, be prepared for singing and dancing, a story and a surprise or two to leave you wanting more.
The quality of the acapella singing, the dancing and, in particular, the drumming is sure to stun audiences.
The drums on every seat ensure that EVERYONE is able to join in the fun of a show that embraces the audience in such a feel-good atmosphere of togetherness.
The Essential Bits to Know
Date: Saturday 22 September 2018
Location: Polding Theatre, Lourdes Hill College, 86 Hawthorne Road, Hawthorne, QLD
Free Entry for children under two (no seat allocated).
Get your tickets today… don’t miss out on this opportunity to bring your family together.
Finally, a show that is as fun for you as it is for the kids!